Experience: Minimum 8-10Yrs in Experience Plant Operation(Dry Mix Mortar/ RMC,Cement)
Salary: No Bar for the Right Candidate
Job Description (JD) / Role & Responsibility
- Plan, organize, direct and run optimum day-to-day operations
- Manage the execution of manufacturing schedules based on sales requirements and plant capacity.
- Increase production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards
- Responsible for Raw material availability & timely procurement
- Minimize production bottlenecks & take corrective & preventive actions accordingly.
- Allocate resources effectively and fully utilize assets to produce optimal results
- Manpower Handling & provide a clear sense of direction & focus to them.
- Enforce health and safety protocols during all stages of production.
- Manage logistics and dispatch of spray plaster in bulker.
- Maintenance of spray mechanism cost effectively & keep ready in working condition
- Supply & installation of Silo to various customer site and sifting or back to factory as and when required.
- Manage all maintenance & other activities for Spray plaster.
- Keep Silo in good appearance at customer sites as it creates & add brand value to organization.
- Manage operation activities for existing Bagging Plant.
- Assist operation team to implement all business goals through appropriate lean manufacturing methodology.
- Responsible for complete plant setup e.g., Civil Work & Machine Installation, factory shed erection up to commissioning.
- Determines plant policies consistently with organization or corporate policies and directs and supervises the application of such policies to the plant’s organization.
- Authorized to initiate actions to prevent the occurrence of any nonconformities relating to product, process, and quality system.
- Implementing Total Plant Maintenance to achieve zero wastage, Zero Loss & Zero Accidents.
- Authorized to ensure Plant’s compliance to government and regulatory requirements such as OSHA, EPA, etc
- Create documentation protocols and ensure that all operations records are properly maintained and reviewed.
- Responsible &maintaining KRA & KPI for operation team.
- Stay up to date with latest production trends, best practices and technology.